Home School Fitness Program
Thank you for your interest in training for your child. I commend your desire to provide opportunities for your youngster to be healthy, strong and fit.
As someone who started working out as a kid myself, I can attest to all the benefits that come along with strength training.
Besides just being physically stronger, the “iron” made me stronger mentally as well. Lifting weights has taught me many life lessons including work ethic, discipline, goal setting, grit and determination. It also built my confidence and self esteem at a crucial time in my life.
My mission is to instruct and inspire people to live stronger, healthier lives; and I’d like nothing more than for your family to be a part of that.
As the saying goes, “it takes a village to raise a child” and I’m honored that you would consider me to play a part in your child’s life.
Strength & Conditioning
6 week minimester (January 8 – February 14)
Tue/Thur from 1-2pm
Multiple child discount $10 (if registering multiple children, send me a note with their names and I will register them manually and apply the discount. You will still need to register 1 child at the link below.)
ONLINE REGISTRATION –
Level 1 Curriculum
- Importance of exercise for healthy aging
- Differences in strength, cardiovascular and flexibility exercise
- Proper exercise technique
- Healthy eating habits
- Stress & recovery
- Safety in the weight room
- Training variables; sets, reps, intensity and rest
- Goal setting
Level 2 Curriculum
- Keys to Success: Work ethic, consistency, discipline
- Listening to your body
- Spotting / training partners
- Programming and progressions
- Strength outside of the gym
- The Mind / Muscle connection
- Practice vs working out
- Being a student of strength
- How strength has a greater purpose
Each class will consist of a 15 minute learning session, 5 minute warm up and 40 minute workout. Students will learn proper weight training technique on 2-3 exercises each day, as well as what muscles are being used.
Questions, comments or concerns?
Are you interested but have a special situation? Scheduling conflict? Any other concerns? Leave a message here.
We value your privacy and would never spam you